Friday, December 3, 2010

Cali-Bound!

I am so ready to race and set a new PR at CIM!  I feel great and I am very excited to get it over with!

This past week has been taper-tastic!  I've had less than 10 miles to run each day and I've had tons of time to complete my Christmas shopping, decorate the house, bake cookies, and, best of all, send packages to my husband in Afghanistan.  I only had one workout, 400s, on Tuesday.  It went really well, but I am ready to run fast and for a long time, 26.2 miles, to be exact!

The weather looks great, temperatures between 40-60F and only a 20% chance of rain.  It doesn't matter what the weather is because I am going to GET IT DONE!

You can follow my race progress and virtually cheer me on at this link: http://www.flashresults.com/2011_Meets/CIM/

My race number is: 109

No comments:

Post a Comment